Brooks Bishop — December 11, 2012
We’re totally dedicated to making great game experiences here, and that means we’ll be updating the game from time to time with any fixes it may require, or tweaking things we don’t think are working, as well as adding new stuff we think it needs.
And it just so happens, the first of these updates has been released! This 1.1 update includes the following changes:
- Fixed a bug involving attempting to play with no storage device chosen.
- Adjusted stage 1 balance slightly on Normal difficulty.
- Added exit confirmation screens when leaving a play session or exiting the game.
- Added a “Retry Stage” option. If you lose on a stage, you can choose to retry that stage and continue on instead of having to start over. This should help those who just want to play for story or to unlock all the stages for practice. Keep in mind though, that using a Retry will zero out your score, so if you’re playing for score you still want to go for a “1 Credit Clear!”
- The upcoming Extra Stage and boss also requires a 1CC (on any difficulty) to unlock. The game is already saving a flag if you accomplish this, so if you do it now, you can jump right into the Extra stuff later!